WE ARE HAPPY TO WELCOME YOU! For your individal visit and tasting experience please book at +33 2 54 71 81 03 or firstname.lastname@example.org We are glad to see you.
After having been selected as one of the 5 most spectacular caves in France by “Le Parisien” 3 years ago…
5 years after the Bronze Medal for tourism…
we have been awarded this year with the Silver Medal for tourism by the ministers Jean-Yves Le Drian and Bruno Le Maire.
We are proud of this distinction!
Since August you can find our new millesimes for sale :
- Gamay 2016, awarded by Guide Hachette 2018
- Rosé 2017
- Sauvignon 2017
- Signature 2017 (Chardonnay)
Since the harvest 2017 new winemaking methods are applied :
- Thermoregulation in new stainless steel tanks, new press, nes filtering methods…
Come and have a taste!
The famous autralien artist John Dehlsen contributed to make our spot more beautiful :
- new walls made of stones from the cave and a new entrance door designed by the artist and made of wrought iron by the best local artisan…
- LED lighting of the path to the entrance for the pedestrians…
- collection of rain water for the watering of the flowers
and there are still plenty of ideas in John’s mind…
Our open day and tasting of the new vintages will take place on
21st and 22nd of November, 2015
180 persons have met in September to celebrate the twinning anniversary of the cities of Blois and Weimar in Germany.
Many Notable Dignitaries were present.
Presentation and marketing of our new cuvee XO, for more information click here
Rallye touristique de 75 personnes avec l’association Femmes 3000